Moj mali poni is the Bosnian dub of . It has previously aired on and .
|Season premiere||Season finale||Channel|
|3||13||2015-04-05|| ||Federalna TV|
|4||26|| || |
- Apple Bucking Day - Dan berbe jabuka (Apple Picking Day)
- cider - sok od jabuke (apple juice)
- Flutterbat - Tihi Šišmiš (Silent Bat)
- vampire fruit bats - vampirski voćni šišmiši
- Appleloosa - Epluza
- Equestria - Ekvestrija
- Sweet Apple Acres - Voćnjak slatkih jabuka (Sweet Apple Orchard)
- English text is usually subtitled.
- The localized logo used by Hayatovci in season 4 is different from the one shown by Federalna TV. The Hayatovci broadcast of season 3 does not feature a localized logo.
- Both broadcasts use the same translated titles, but the font used is different.
- On the Facebook page of Hayatovci, a localized logo different from the one broadcast on their channel is seen.
- ↑ http://www.federalna.ba/bhs/vijest/126282/deneme
- ↑ http://tvprofil.net/tvprogram/#!datum=2017-04-03&kanal=Hayatovci
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/HayatTVBIH/videos/1441171055935266
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.