Harmidom is the Polish dub of that is airing on and .
|Season premiere||Season finale|
- Episodes featuring Howard and Harold McBride were banned from reruns from 2018-06-06 after a complaint was lodged to the Polish National Broadcasting Council about the LGBT themes presented in the series.
- This also applied to newer episodes featuring these characters which were intended to air after the said date.
- However, the dialogue does not censor any mentions of Clyde's fathers in other episodes.
- The title is a portmanteau of the Polish words "Harmider" (Clamor) and "Dom" (House).
- All of the characters except for some background characters have localized their names. The Loud siblings have names starting with "H" instead of "L".
- This, along with the Finnish dub, are the only dubs, where the main characters' names are localized.
- Additionally, the Loud siblings (except Lola and the parents) have nicknames, unlike the original version.
- The episode "Tricked!" was released early on Nick.pl on April or May 2018 before its official premiere on May 11, 2018.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.